Northern Marianas' Tax System and a Pure "Mirror" System [electronic resource] : Additional Hypothetical Tax Liabilities
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Calculates hypothetical tax liabilities under the current tax system in place in the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas Islands and under a system that mirrors Federal income taxes without imposing additional taxes or granting rebates.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10070701