Economic and Environmental Policymaking [electronic resource] : Two-Stepping to a Waltz
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Highlights ways in which environmental and economic policies and programs interact. Reviews alternative analyses of the consequences of pollution control. Report is issued as part of the series Economic Policymaking in Congress: Trends and Prospects.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10070774