Reassessing U.S. Foreign Policy [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews the context for reassessment of U.S. foreign policy. Examines Congressional options to affect that reassessment through funding decisions, oversight, and legislation in the areas of military forces, security alliance systems, arms control, international trade negotiations, foreign aid, and cooperation with international efforts.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10070978