Iran 1992: Implications for U.S. Policy [electronic resource] : Proceedings of a CRS Seminar
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents proceedings of a seminar on policy options toward Iran, sponsored by CRS at the request of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. Examines the stability, domestic policies, and foreign relations of the present regime in Iran, conventional and nuclear arms proliferation issues, and implications for U.S. policy.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10071049