Legislation on Foreign Relations Through 1991 [electronic resource] : Vol. IV.
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 1,366 pages : digital, PDF file
- Fourth volume in an updated compilation of foreign relations legislation, treaties, and related documents, prepared by Dianne E. Rennack and C. Winston Woodland (CRS), also for use of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee., This volume contains full and partial texts of annual authorizing legislation and other laws pertaining to foreign relations through the 102d Congress, 1st Session, and related Executive orders and Department of State delegations of authority, codified and in force as of Jan. 1, 1992., Organized as follows:, Appendices (p. 1155-1186) include lists of foreign relations legislation by P.L. number and short title or popular name., and Includes a subject index (p. 1187-1357).
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10071060