Black Americans [electronic resource] : Research on Crime; Selected References, 1988-1992
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents an annotated bibliography of research on Black Americans with respect to crime, administration of justice, law enforcement, and racially-motivated violence.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10071201