Central and Eastern European Science and Technology in Transition and the U.S. Response [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes the scientific and technological development and needs of Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union, and reviews U.S. measures to support these nations in their post-independence transition.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10071300