Medical Use of Marijuana [electronic resource] : Policy and Regulatory Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on the issue of using smoked marijuana as a form of medical therapy and dilemma caused by the termination of a limited use program for seriously-ill patients.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10071313