AIDS and Other Diseases [electronic resource] : Federal Spending and Morbidity and Mortality Statistics
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Contains tables showing Federal research and prevention spending, incidence, prevalence, and deaths for AIDS, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and Alzheimer's disease.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10071355