Copyright Law [electronic resource] : Recent Caselaw Developments in the "Single Receiving" Exemption
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the "single receiving" exemption to public performance rights of copyright owners, whereby, under certain circumstances, a business may be able to play copyrighted works without the permission of the copyright owner. Reviews judicial interpretation of the exemption in recent court cases.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10071407