Transportation Infrastructure and U.S. International Economic Competitiveness [electronic resource] : Preliminary Comments on Some Policy Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes key issues associated with improving transportation infrastructure and U.S. international economic competitiveness. Covers Clinton Administration proposals, spending concerns, and infrastructure priorities.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10071488