Russia's Other Debt Problem [electronic resource] : Enterprise Debt and Why It's Important
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes the accumulation of interlocking debt between Russia's state-operated enterprises following price liberalization in 1987. Also discusses solutions attempted and implications.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10071493