Truckline Undercharge Problem [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on the truckline undercharge issue resulting from provisions of the Interstate Commerce Act requiring that common carriers have their rates legally on file with the Interstate Commerce Commission and that they charge and collect only those rates. Describes how freight rates are made, problems created by regulatory reform, and measures taken to resolve the issue; discusses who is responsible for and who benefits from transportation rates; and summarizes relevant legislation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10071589