Access to Student Loans and the Senate Proposal for Restructuring Under H.R. 2264 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews Senate proposal for converting student loans to direct lending. Estimates the profitability of student loans held in 1992 by size of loan; describes data on the number of loan accounts by size of loan and by type of school; and provides estimates of the potential for the Senate proposal to restrict access to student loans.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10071602