Integral Fast Reactor [electronic resource] : The Debate over Continued Development
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the status of the integral fast reactor program, and arguments for and against its continued funding. Covers issues of nuclear weapons proliferation, potential waste benefits, safety, and economic viability.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10071728