Legislative History of the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990 [electronic resource] : Vol. I.
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 1,816 pages : digital, PDF file
- Compilation of legislative history materials, prepared by CRS, pertaining to P.L. 101-549, the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990 (text, p. 413-726), amending the Clean Air Act (amended text, p. 7-411) to establish new and strengthen existing programs for reduction and prevention of air pollution, including programs administered by EPA.
This volume includes Senate and House conference debates (transcripts, p. 731-1447) and House conference report (text, p. 1449-1805) on 101st Congress S. 1630, the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10071738