Oceans and Coastal Resources [electronic resource] : A Briefing Book
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 152 pages : digital, PDF file
- Contains short papers on issues relating to oceans and coastal resources, with issue definition, background and analysis, status, questions, and references. Covers ocean science, living marine resources, coastal environment, Law of the Sea, mineral and energy resources, and Antarctica. Also includes tables and graphs, reports from the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development, and selected relevant statutes.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10071763