Federal Funding for AIDS Research and Prevention [electronic resource] : FY81-FY94
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents a synopsis of congressional and administration actions relating to the Federal budget for acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) research, education, and prevention programs, FY81-94. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10072396