Oil and Natural Gas in the Baltic Republics [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Covers oil and natural gas production, reserves, undiscovered resources, and consumption in Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia. Reviews history of the Baltic countries, economy, and reliance on Russia, other Commonwealth countries, and the Middle East for energy resources. Discusses geology of oil production and provides geologic time scale. Examines potential Western investment in the Baltic countries. Includes map.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10072410