Religious Freedom Restoration Act [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1994.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes the legislative and political history of the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, including its emergence as a reaction to Supreme Court decisions narrowing the strict scrutiny of government action affecting religious exercise.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10072413