Repeal of Individual Income Tax Indexation [electronic resource] : The Revenue and Distributional Effects
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1994.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background information on why indexation of Federal personal income taxes was adopted under the Economic Recovery Act of 1981. Outlines legislative history of indexation, describes how current law indexation works, provides revenue estimates for indexation repeal, and analyzes tax distributional implications of its elimination.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10072715