Superfund Reform Act of 1994 [electronic resource] : A Summary of the Bill Reported to the House
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1994.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides a section-by-section summary of Titles I-VIII of H.R. 4916 and title IX of H.R. 3800, which reauthorize Superfund. Covers community participation and human health, State roles, voluntary response, liability and allocation, remedy selection and cleanup, funding and taxes, and Environmental Insurance Resolution Fund.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10072786