Health Care Reform [electronic resource] : Legislation in the 103rd Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1994.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides summaries of health care reform bills introduced in the 103rd Congress, as of 8/30/95. Considers public coverage, employer-based, individual subsidy, and market reform proposals.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10072912