Individuals with Disabilities Education Act [electronic resource] : Reauthorization Overview
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1994.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of programs to support and improve the education of children and youth with disabilities authorized under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, and examines potential reauthorization issues of the Infants and Toddlers Program and Discretionary Grant Programs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10072966