Welfare Reform [electronic resource] : A Comparison of H.R. 3500 and S. 1795 with Current Policy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1994.
- Physical Description:
- 45 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents a side-by-side comparison of H.R. 3500 and S. 1795 with current welfare policy. Covers Aid to Families with Dependent Children, Child Support Enforcement, Federal assistance for aliens, and other miscellaneous provisions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10072969