U.S.-Canadian Agricultural Trade Disputes [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1994.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes U.S.-Canadian trade disagreements, and subsequent political negotiations, over various agricultural commodities: durum wheat, peanut butter, sugar, dairy products, poultry, and eggs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10073161