International Narcotics Control and U.S. Foreign Policy [electronic resource] : A Compilation of Laws, Treaties, Executive Documents, and Related Materials
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1994.
- Physical Description:
- 749 pages : digital, PDF file
- Compilation, prepared by Raphael F. Perl and Ken Nakamura (CRS), of laws, treaties, executive documents, and other materials related to domestic and international narcotics control and the role of narcotics control in U.S. foreign policy and foreign assistance., Organized as follows., Basic Documents (p. 1-73), including., Assistance Related Statutes (p. 75-102), including Caribbean Basin Economic Recovery Act (p. 86-96)., Enforcement Related Statutes (p. 103-364), including., Money Laundering Related Statutes (p. 365-405), including Annunzio-Wylie Anti-Money Laundering Act (p. 365-398)., Executive Branch Documents (p. 409-548), including., Bilateral Treaties and Agreements Between the U.S. and Other Nations (p. 549-580)., and Multilateral Declarations and Agreements (p. 581-734), including.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10073240