U.S.-Russian Economic Partnership [electronic resource] : Benefits and Risks
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1994.
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes the benefits and risks of current U.S.-Russia relations, the economic reform environment in Russia, and strategies for strengthening the bilateral relationship and economic transformation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10073484