Reinventing HUD [electronic resource] : The Missions and Management of the Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1994.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines missions and management of HUD in light of poor program results and administrative performance and subsequent pressure to "reinvent" the department. Summarizes original missions of HUD, revised and terminated missions, conflicts in programmatic goals, current missions and management implications, and organizational issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10073522