Big Science and Technology Projects [electronic resource] : Analysis of 30 Selected U.S. Government Projects
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1994.
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes and analyzes the costs of 30 large science and technology projects operated by the Department of Energy, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, and National Science Foundation. Includes tables. Covers projects on high energy and nuclear physics, materials science, fusion, energy projects, space launches, observatory research, and ocean drilling.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10073542