Petroleum Status of Poland [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1994.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on oil production in Poland and recent attempts by Poland to diversify its oil supply. Surveys technology used by the Polish petroleum industry, and discusses geological conditions that could contribute to increasing oil and gas production in Poland.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10073598