Financial Diversification, Bank Subsidiaries, and Holding Companies [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines Congressional consideration of whether to relax regulations prohibiting mergers between certain types of financial firms. Discusses corporate rationale for financial diversification; methods for achieving diversification, including the use of bank subsidiaries, holding companies, or via other proposed models; and pros and cons of diversification.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10073903