Federal Programs That Could Financially Benefit Business Enterprises [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Physical Description:
- 196 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides results of a search of the 1994 edition of the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance. Focuses on Federal programs that provide financial assistance to firms in the U.S. economy, including those that provide grants, direct payments, direct loans, insurance, and Government loan guarantees. Covers agriculture, housing, marine fisheries, maritime shipping, energy, and all other businesses.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10073915