Trade Bureaucracies in the G-7 Countries [electronic resource] : Their Structures, Functions, and Export Promotion Programs
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews the trade organizational structures of the seven largest industrialized countries, known as the Group of 7 (G-7). Describes the various trade bureaucracies that formulate and implement trade policy and the types of trade functions they perform. Focuses on the export promotion regimes of the G-7 countries; and compares and contrasts U.S. trade programs with those of other countries.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10073932