Trade Provisions in the House Reconciliation Bill [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes major provisions in H.R. 2491, the Seven-Year Balanced Budget Reconciliation Act of 1995, to change U.S. trade laws and programs; and discusses key issues for each provision. Describes proposals omitted from final legislation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10073946