1995 Farm Bill Issues [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Physical Description:
- 70 pages : digital, PDF file
- Outlines key agricultural policy issues to be addressed in the new multiyear omnibus farm bill which will replace programs expiring under the Food, Agriculture, Conservation, and Trade Act of 1990. Covers commodity price support, trade and assistance, conservation and environmental, and other issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10073972