U.S.-Euratom Nuclear Cooperation Agreement [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes current cooperation agreement between the U.S. and the European Atomic Energy Community (Euratom), due to expire on 12/31/95, and issues of U.S. consent rights over reprocessing of exported nuclear fuel into plutonium.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10074007