Cash and Noncash Benefits for Persons With Limited Income [electronic resource] : Eligibility Rules, Recipient and Expenditure Data, FYs 1992-1994
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Physical Description:
- 236 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes eligibility rules and gives funding formulas, benefit levels, and recipient and expenditure data for over 80 programs providing medical care, cash aid, food benefits, housing aid, educational assistance, employment and job training, energy assistance, and other services. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10074237