Welfare Reform [electronic resource] : Financing Welfare Through Block Grants
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes legislation, including the House-passed Personal Responsibility Act, that would replace the current Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) program with a block grant to the States. Reviews current system and policy implications of proposed changes. Includes data on Federal and State AFDC expenditures and benefits.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10074277