Russian Conflict in Chechnya and Implications for the U.S [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Explains history of the conflict between Russia and Chechnya, and reviews military operations since 12/10/94. Reports Russian opinions on the events and the position of Russian President Boris Yeltsin. Considers implications of the conflict for U.S. policy towards and assistance for Russia.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10074298