Nuclear Arms Control Implementation [electronic resource] : Next Steps for START I and Beyond
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on the first Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START I), involving the U.S. and Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan, limiting numbers of warheads, strategic offensive delivery vehicles, and heavy bombers. Reviews actions to prepare for treaty implementation, and for weapons elimination, verification, and site inspections. Presents status of START II for further reductions of strategic offensive forces.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10074309