Legislation on Foreign Relations Through 1994 [electronic resource] : Vol. IV.
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Physical Description:
- 1,175 pages : digital, PDF file
- Fourth in an updated compilation of foreign relations legislation and related documents, prepared by Dianne E. Rennack and C. Winston Woodland (CRS), also for use of the House International Relations Committee.
This volume contains full and partial texts of annual authorizing legislation and other laws pertaining to foreign relations through the 103d Congress, 2d Session, and related Executive orders and Department of State delegations of authority, codified and in force as of May 6, 1995.
Organized as follows.
Appendices (p. 1089-1124) include lists of foreign relations legislation by P.L. number and short title or popular name.
Includes a glossary (p. 1127) and subject index (p. 1129-1165).
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10074448