Affirmative Action in Employment [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Physical Description:
- 57 pages : digital, PDF file
- Defines and presents history of affirmative action, including debate over affirmative action in employment, legislation and executive initiatives, judicial pronouncements, public opinion, and impact studies. Reviews alternatives to and speculation on the future of affirmative action.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10074493