District of Columbia's Relationship to the Federal Government [electronic resource] : A Brief Overview
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the relationship of D.C. to Congress under the present home-rule charter. Focuses on the extent of the District's autonomy and the role of congressional oversight for the District, especially over D.C.'s budgetary process.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10074499