Former Speaker of the House [electronic resource] : Office Allowances, Franking Privilege, and Staff Assistance
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes statutory provisions for office allowances, staff assistance, and franking privilege available to former Speakers of the House in the conclusion of their official business.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10074510