Discipline of Children with Disabilities [electronic resource] : Individuals with Disabilities Education Act Reauthorization Proposals
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes and compares provisions of House and Senate bills dealing with due process procedures in discipline of students with disabilities in public schools.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10074822