Budget Totals for Congress's Balanced Budget Act and the President's Balanced Budget Proposal of January 6, 1996 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents the budget numbers submitted by Congress in H.R. 2491, the Seven-Year Balanced Budget Reconciliation Act of 1995, and by President Clinton in his 1/6/96 budget proposal, proposing to balance the budget by the year 2002. The figures are derived from Congressional Budget Office materials and include totals for revenues, outlays, and deficit, with further breakdown by discretionary, mandatory, and net interest outlays.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10074962