Rescheduling Russia's Debt [electronic resource] : A Breakthrough
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews Russia's rescheduling of its debts to government and private lenders, congressional interest in the arrangement, and outstanding long-term Russian debts to the U.S. government.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10075035