TEFAP and the Soup Kitchen-Food Bank Program [electronic resource] : Legislation in the 104th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on the temporary emergency food assistance program (TEFAP), which provides States with commodities and cash grants to facilitate food distribution to needy individuals and families. Reviews TEFAP legislation in the 104th Congress covering reauthorization, FY96 funding, FY97 appropriations and Administration budget request, and welfare and budget proposals.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10075342