Crop Insurance and Risk Management [electronic resource] : Provisions in the Enacted 1996 Farm Bill
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews provisions in P.L. 104-127, the Federal Agriculture Improvement and Reform Act of 1996, to reform the Federal crop insurance program administered by USDA, including the creation of a new Office of Risk Management.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10075367